BrainBox First Colours
BrainBox First Colours is designed to give pre-school children a head start.
Each sturdy double-sided card shows three coloured images on one side and the outline images on the other, with the question, “What colour?”
The object of the game is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember the colour of each image. If the colours are named correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to help young children to learn their colours
- Improves memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Children can play alone or with as many players as desired
- Made from 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck