BrainBox Football - SALE PRICE!
Do you know how many goals George Best scored for Manchester United? Or the name of Newcastle United’s ground?
BrainBox Football is a kickabout through the English football leagues, passing out the best facts and figures about your favourite teams and their legacies, and then a few more.
The game play is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about football, its history and the legends who shaped the sport
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for football fans
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck