My First Colour and Shape Snap
Enhance memory and observational skills through this delightful deck of cards. Play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs using early years recognition concepts.
When playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards you are trying to snap cards with either the same colour or shape on them. For example, a pink and orange circle would snap with each other, or a red square and a red triangle.
In order to play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over at a time to see if they match. If they do, then you keep them; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to be the first to collect all the cards, creating two fun games in one!
Helping children gain a head start at school, My First Colour and Shape Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn to recognise colours and shapes
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. two squares of different colours, or two red shapes)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Designed in the UK