My First Making Words Snap
Master early years language concepts, whilst having lots of fun with this deck. For example, playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you are trying to snap sections of words together, such as ‘c’ and ‘at’ to form ‘cat’.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they make a word. If they do, then you keep them; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental language concepts.
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential skill, My First Making Words Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn to make simple words
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match cards which make a word (e.g. ‘b’ and ‘it’ )
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Designed in the UK
- Self-checking guide included