My First Subtraction Snap
This unique deck of cards lets you play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs, using subtraction facts within 10. When playing Snap with this delightful deck of cards you are trying to snap equivalents. For example 9 - 6 and 4 - 1 would snap with each other.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If so, then you keep them; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental maths concepts.
Helping children gain a head start and confidence at school in an essential subject, My First Subtraction Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn number bonds up to 10
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. 5 - 1 would match with 7 - 3 or 6 - 2)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Designed in the UK